#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

very intereasting ZOOM Up comms
Dates And calendar's/book titles /xrp/King In the Coner outside?/ Perseverance bottle/ Fire....
A Guy could Spend some time decoding that😳🤔

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Indeed it is. I'm just guessing with this one.

1/2

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Dayuuummm! I saw this last week but I kinda just put it into the "Crypto is evil lets just let it collapse-vault"

Many Cryptos are evil....but not all. That's where we're are headed folks

Discernment sucks!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

If U don't hold it U don't own it, Gold and silver , but hey that just me lol
crypto = crypt
imho

Tru Dat! I bought some XRP & XLM on a wing and a prayer but I also bought silver. I would love to cash out my savings into silver but I know the blowback would be fierce. I should stand my ground on that but I don't want to have physical currency in my house....just in case. If we go quantum I believe that my $$ will be safe....back to wing and a prayer.

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

alway a good thing to hav some cash /gold/silver personal protection on hand imho
there r plenty of places to stanch those things in your home
better to have it, and not need it
than it is to need it and not have it
imho

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Good point.....I've got 2 German Shepherds

I don't need to worry about protection. I can't trust the bank except that I trust NESARA.....on a wing and a prayer

eeeeehhhh

Good point.....I've got 2 German Shepherds

I don't need to worry about protection. I can't trust the bank except that I trust NESARA.....on a wing and a prayer

eeeeehhhh

(2) Show this thread