Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

now thats a BOOM !! LOL

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

So is the cabal now broke?! Is their dark money gone?! I think this is bigger news than I originally thought, I don't understand the whole crypto thing, but this seems big. Am I wrong?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

@PeaceIsThePrize 🤣🤣 well well well .... I am shocked... 🤣🤣

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

So the deepstaters withdrew their funds that were safely laundered for them & the withdrawl of all those funds is what caused the crash for FTX?

(2) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

1221 takes it away?

EO 13818

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

War crimes, it's not a simple bankruptcy.
This is not a little whoops.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

it has to have been a WH move doing everything we can to bankrupt DS

Wouldn't it be something if Russia hacked it to take the money. That would make them feel like they one upped the U.S. It might also explain why they left Kherson.

My gut seems to be telling me China is tied into it as well.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

These people really are stupid.

Geez they cant even seem to manage their scam operations anymore!
Apparently they think we are all still to in the dark to track what they are doing.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

This is as good as SpaceForce making it *disappear which was
my hope--I would have forgiven them😜 as doing so may have
been breaking someones law somewhere

So did he take the money to hide the fact that he gave it to Dem campaigns and it was illegal? So now he runs away because he knows he's about to get got?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,ænd very well planned

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ZERO HEDGE on it!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

And laundered back to the USA into the coffers of the US Congress no doubt as campaign contributions to get rid of DJT with taxpayer dollars mostly republican $ I would bet!

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Of course it was. 🤣🤣🤣

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

True.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

oopsie

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND THE MONEYS ON A FLIGHT TO ARGENTINA

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Fiat money.

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

ding ding ding!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Operation Warp speed implies they have saved the world, the childtem and hung the motherfookers.

Its a damn miracle
Can’t see it yet
But we will.

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

So does this mean its all going to disappear?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🙄💣💣💣💣