Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The world is realizing most the entire crypto market is really just a centralized ponzi scheme house of cards.

Seems like XRP will explode like a rocket by default.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

XRP a trojan horse.
Stellar networks.
Is XRP the queen and XLM the king?

Hard to make that argument with what Ripple the company has been doing globally add to that the key financial people working for them and key players on the boards of banks, corporations and in government positions. Common sense follow the money. Stellar does have the same properties both are good just my bet is xrp has the better advantage.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Klc3 in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Brics is using Stellar.
Consistent growth with brics applications.
UN taken over by white hats, UN is to be using Stellar.
Stellar is taking over the stock market and a place for the seized assets to go in part.
Stellar is taking the world by storm and also there is disclosure coming through stellar.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

only time will tell both are good. i hope you know they all work together xrp and xlm only an illusion that they are competitive against each other. God Bless

(1) Show this thread