Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The world is realizing most the entire crypto market is really just a centralized ponzi scheme house of cards.

Seems like XRP will explode like a rocket by default.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

XRP a trojan horse.
Stellar networks.
Is XRP the queen and XLM the king?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

The way I see it:

XRP = financial institutions
XLM = retail/consumer

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I agree Doc. I wish XLM was able to be moved directly to a cold wallet. Any sauce on that?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

There is no need for stellar network assets to be removed from quantum systems, it's protected.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Then, why all of the hype to get a cold wallet?

Ideas and thoughts below, not financial advice.

Some assets may not be on stellar networks yet.

There are cross chains example for XRP to move to stellar on a cross chain.

Its not wise to leave other coins/tokens, assets on exchanges, online wallets that are not part of the QFS system.
Example corrupted exchanges that are falling do to corruption.
Best know what is happening, be consciously aware.

Ledger X and S are good for some tokens, coins and suggested by many.

Lobstr, scopuly, lumendex, stellarterm seem to be solid and part of the stellar network.
These are stellar assets and stellarterm is elon musks collection.

Whiplash suggests stellar network asset allocation, wallet per say is safe.

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Thank you for your "non-financial advice". That is one of the things I appreciate most about this site is we are all in this together!