Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The world is realizing most the entire crypto market is really just a centralized ponzi scheme house of cards.

Seems like XRP will explode like a rocket by default.

I currently have 50% BTC and 50% XRP. Would you go 100% XRP? Just curious what you would do, not looking for financial advice

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Juno in this post can reply

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication

BTC is imploding before our eyes. XRP & XLM will be the first regulated cryptos & a bridge for banks. Others will follow but you won't get the giant leap that XRP will have. In my opinion.....
And I learned all of this thanks to VK & Doq over the past few years despite neither of them being financial advisors. Only spend what you're willing to lose of course. Just not on BTC... that's a sucker bet.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I am not spending anything just considering moving my BTC holdings (still ahead bought at 6k) to XRP. Still a gut-wrenching decision to make since we don't know what will happen with the SEC case. Or do we?

(1) Show this thread

Trump said bitcoin No Bueno

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Bitcoin is a shitcoin.

Zero utility.

Straight shooting it always. Thanks Doq.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

(2) Show this thread