ANYONE KNOW YET HOW TRUMP'S 11/15 MESSAGE WILL BE BROADCAST? EBS, TV, NET??

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🙏EBS

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🙏EBS

(7) Show this thread

doesnt help with where or how to watch nut i did read its gonna happen 9pm eastern

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

twitter?

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

If I cant find it there is usually someone who posts a link on Truth Social. Usually goes to a Rumble page.

rsbn

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

this would be a fun poll

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

The only places I have been able to find his rallies consistently are on my computer at RSBN and Rumble. TV will not carry him as a rule.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

I FIGURE RSBN, THINKING MORE IN TERMS OF THE MASSES.

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

11/15 = 11.6
11/15 = 5.1.1.1

Just sayin' Good to see you, brother.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

WHERE YA BEEN? BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE. LIKE OTHERS, WAITING FOR THE HAMMER AND THE TRUMP CARD TO DROP

(1) Show this thread