Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The plot thickens...

In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication

I find it a coincidence that...

(1) IRS headquarters are (were) in PR (i.e., Delaware Trust that established the IRS moved to PR) and

(2) The Global Systematically Important Banks (GSIBs) which own the Fed, have subsidiaries in only a handful of foreign destinations, one of which includes the Caribbean Islands

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

3 words for ya

NO FOOKN GOOD!

This is a spiritual war of good (God) vs evil (satan) don't get it twisted pray.

Project Veritas exposes a twisted teacher obsessed with sex & children.

https://rumble.com/v1tsfz2-this-is-a-spiritual-war-of-good-god-vs-evil-satan-dont-get-it-twisted-pray.html

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Sooo... Did the WH's snatch the cash or did the Cabal
simply liquidate?

Argentina is another huge cesspool.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Sooo... Did the WH's snatch the cash or did the Cabal
simply liquidate?

Argentina is another huge cesspool.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Hmm, what could it be. Can’t be that she was up to no good…no, no, can’t be that. 😉🤨

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🤣😂

🤣🤣🤣

(5) Show this thread