The Qclock has been extended by 1 month and 29 day to January 10th.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Just going to leave this hereā€¦

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Last night a friend said hey the Q clock ran out.
I said it has multiple times & extends. I'll jump on & see what Cowboy knows as that's his wheelhouse.
Sure enough you're on it! Thank you for updating us all.

Another thing I noticed.....Trump always made announcements on Tuesdays. So we've been told he has an announcement this Tuesday and Q clock runs out on 1/10....a Tuesday.....I always imagined Monday's were for finalizing everything for announcement Tuesday. lol. I'm weird.....

I'm not going anywhere, here as long as it takes but I can't help but wonder if the clock reset was for another "mission" or is it to confuse everyone who's watching the Q clock?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

šŸ’šŸ™šŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Follower more than a poster.

January 10th is one week after January 3, which is the day DJT will be swornnin as Speaker of the House. What can get done in 7 days?

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Iā€™m sorryā€¦ Trump will neverā€¦ ever.. stoop to speaker of the house. Think more like King fo the World. Are you kiddingā€¦ or trolling?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

If Nesara/Gesara rolls through don't we have 120 days to elect our leader? That's March

(3) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I was reading the comments & I say it does my heart good to see a *lot* of people asking questions about this

ā™„ļøGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldšŸ™......WWG1WGA

It is what it is I guess, we need to get this fixed so that we can Save the Children and move forward....
Not sure if I believe anymore the theory that "It's already done" and this is just a movie to wake up the sheep, and I am certainly done telling people to prepare with supplies, food & medicine, because now they're getting pissed at me because they've wasted money they don't have and just think I'm crazy.šŸ˜ž
So I guess we just need to Buckle Up, Eat our Wheaties, Pray and Keep Fighting!!!šŸ™

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

preparing is not wasted money. They will still need it. Buckle up. Turbulence ahead

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Seems noteablešŸ‘‡šŸ¼šŸ‘€

šŸ˜«God help us. Repeatedly. Yes, it is gradually psychological terror against patriots. There is no end to it, we are being manipulated to sit on our flat asses maybe 5 more years until they have everything under control and most are dead and given up, I don't know what to believe anymore. It is absolutely sick, because we are not served hope but abandonment instead. Honestly.. Who can we trust.. Who is the villain really. Think I'm going crazy soon. Have lost 5 years and the whole family and now they mock even more and say shut up how naive and stupid are you because you live in a lie about a better world. What the hell can we answer more. Everything has a limit to madness-šŸ˜ž

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Im so mind fook I donā€™t believe anything anymoreā€¦..right therewith you

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

WE got this PATRIOTS šŸš€ GOD WON . BIBLICAL šŸ™

(2) Show this thread

SURE lets keep postponing this because every time they do we believe them less and less ā€¦ā€¦Becoming just like mainstream media

And this is why people go back to sleep.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

well that just means we get to enjoy Thanksgiving day,Christmas and New Years Eve, and have our family judge us that weā€™re all still crazy conspiracy theorists, I honestly donā€™t think anything will start happening until March 2023

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

numbers 1/10, 11, 1+1=2. sure there is lots more.
perhaps january 10 an important date for a reason i do not know or maybe just the time frame or numbers 11

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I feel like people are so weak nowadays. My grandmothers generation lived thru the great depression & WW2. They had it much worse than we do today & they fucking did what they had to do to survive! They didn't whine & have a pitty party. They got off their asses and figured it out. They worked hard & they worked together! Get it together people. We finally have the opportunity to take out our real enemy, if we can just get our head in the fight

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

Spot on!
My great great grandmother(RIP) survived the Great Depression and WWII while taking care of my grandmother, my 3 aunts, and 3 uncles. My grandmother graduated high school and worked at Gant's Shirt factory before they outsourced to Panama

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

Let me ask you something are you struggling right now paying bills keeping heat in your home to keep your family warm , put food on the table ? Have you had family and friends murdered in these hospitals and watch family fall apart so bad it rips your heart out ? You have any advice to help people ? I donā€™t think people are looking for pity we want fucking justice we want these fucking monsters to pay for what they did !

(3) Show this thread

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

Ugh. Really?

You canā€™t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. Itā€™s about the children itā€™s always about the children The future is bright šŸ«¶

clould be remembering this wrong but q did not come up with the clock aouns did Jorden would be the person to ask I believe he knows who came up with it oh guess we canā€™t ask him he's not on anonup šŸ¤”

FJB .......Trump is my President

WTF . They keep pushing dates ahead while people are struggling this is bs . Were watching a movie , they have it all , gotta wake up the sleepers while people are dying , losing jobs , losing their homes , people afraid too go to these demon portal hospitals because they are murdering people. Time to end this movie .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Yes! too many people have died and this keeps getting postponed. we wonder why so many are depressed and full of anxiety. Let the Trump card be played and whatever is not quite ready then oh well. let the truth be told now!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Imagine what it takes to stop a speeding train or massive ship. THATS what we're dealing with...and when i say we i mean better men than we! Its gonna happen soo fucking fast when it does we'll get whiplash and the shock that comes with whatever the hell is gonna happen. It will be biblical isnt just a cool movie line...tho its a real cool movie line...its whats coming. In war there is always casualties. My friends laff when i tell them: All u gotta do is survive thru this. Im not jesting!
Its why WE gotta stick together!!! It may be theatre...but Abraham Lincoln would testify to the dangers of the theatre. I dont believe dates are pushed back...everything happens exactly as the timing is right. Trust the plan. šŸ¤šŸšŸ¤

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

šŸ¤“Well I guess my first question would be who did this?
My next response would be are the ppl going to allow the wait?

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. āš¾ļø #ForGodandCountry šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā™„ļøšŸ¤šŸ’™šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue šŸ–¤šŸ’™šŸ–¤

Of course it has! At this point how good are the white hats really? Knowingly letting people suffer for the past 2 years. I donā€™t think what theyā€™re doing is any less evil than what the evil ones are actually doing/have done. iā€™m beginning to think that all of this is just bull.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

I don't like this any better than anyone else, but I think your question is unfair Michelle. We are at war with an unseen enemy, things can change quickly, plans have to be re-thought. President Trump has said, "I will not tell the enemy what I'm going to do" so we will just have to be patient and wait a little longer. God Be with You!

(1) Show this thread

I like the look of that next 10/30/17 line up.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. Iā€™M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I hope to God that President Trumpā€™s announcement on November 15th is huge. People have had it & I wouldnā€™t doubt it for one minute, that things could get very ugly very fast.

God has already won. āœØšŸ™šŸ¼āœØ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! šŸ˜Š

Been extended by who?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

That imo is the $64,000 question

(1) Show this thread

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

of course it has...there is always an extension..meanwhile people can't afford food, gas and housing. All we can do at this point is šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™. God is the only way any of this gets fixed.

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

of course it has...there is always an extension..meanwhile people can't afford food, gas and housing. All we can do at this point is šŸ™ šŸ™ šŸ™. God is the only way any of this gets fixed.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

šŸ˜

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

1 2 3

šŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacšŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWšŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWšŸ’§

? where is this thing?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

1/10/23
11/23