NEW - FTX crypto exchange implosion took down Democrats’ second-biggest donor — only George Soros topped Sam Bankman-Fried's donations.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1591437790897897472?s=46&t=Xy8it0avkNZ5IkFjm-dfAQ

https://fortune.com/2022/11/10/sam-bankman-fried-ftx-joe-biden-democratic-party-second-biggest-donor/

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

🍿🎬🎥🎞

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Thank Uncle Sam for Frying the Bankman 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

It just turned from a drama to a comedy.

Isn't he on the run to Argentina America????

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Or just flying over at 41,000ft on the way to AntARKtica after completing his role. Thank you Uncle Sam for Frying The Bankman

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

That name has got to be a joke ...

BankMan Fried ... 😂

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Uncle Sam Fried The Bankman on Red Fryday! Lots of Uncle Sam at latest Trump Rallies 🇺🇸🦅

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Lili MoM to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

many canadian pension plans are handled by AIMCo, a blackkrock company. This should be fun to watch Ontario teachers have a meltdown learning about the corrupt use of their fake retirement fund

https://financialpost.com/fp-finance/cryptocurrency/ontario-teachers-pension-plan-board-ftx-binance

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

12/21 take it away…have to take it all away from all of us to destroy the old guard. Scare event necessary, Sum Of All Fears….fear of being broke in a world where it is all for a buck 🦌

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I heard yesterday White hat
He did a good thing
Time will tell

In response arba happihr to her Publication

All in the characters’ names. Sam Bankman-Fried…Uncle Same Fried The Bankman on Red Fryday 🔥

(1) Show this thread

ZELENSKY ALSO INVESTED IN IT. WITH OUR MONEY.

It had to be this way….Central Casting 🎬

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

follow the money. we all know that kid aint operating shit. ops ops ops#Fallguy

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Uncle Sam Fried The Bankman. Bye bye Fed

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 7.92/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Feelz whitehatty

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah. Me thinks there’s an EO for that.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

looks Whitehatty,
13th November 2022
🐭land in Japan. 🗾✨
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

(15) Show this thread