Thx Amy:
some digging...
I wanted to know more about Castle Rock... which led me to Amazon Studios...which led me to Hackman Capital Partners... which let me to their "philanthropy" page... which led me to "Zeva Foundation" (which has a nice pedo swirl in the name"... which led me to their page. A foundation for BLIND CHILDREN! (how effing convienent for them for their victims to not be able to identify!) Which is a foundation created by a gentleman by the name of "Wavy Gravy"... who dresses like a freakish clown... hates Trump... and wait for it.... owns a FAMOUS PIG FARM! links ⬇️

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Great job! Thank you for this. It's disgusting how many tenticles of evil there are hurting our precious children. Justice is coming!!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

I see Steve Jobs was associated with this.

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Alive

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

So disgusting and easy enough for people to find with some research.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Wavy Gravy? that Woodstock hippie acid freak guy?

As seen on twatter & now on gab too! WWG1WGA NCSWIC ❤🕆💙

💔💔🙏 But their hearing will be better than most. They will hear the same evil voice when the demons are exposed

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

😢 The evil is so incredibly deep. 💔

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

So incredibly deep...my gosh.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

They have been infiltrating our planet for centuries with a very specific plan, they have not wavered from it, they have infiltrated absoultely every fabric and organization and govt entity at this piont.
This plan only worked by being able to cut of the heads of the snakes first!

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Oh My Goodness..... Thanks for the dig !!

wow!