This trainer (AKA handler) needs to be investigated immediately. How many others is he torturing?

Karli: Whoa Tucker just put the MK-Ultra trainer to the stars on blast and asks why he’s not being investigated !!! Boom 💥

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

"We don't know the answer"

Yeah, Tucker, cuz you and your Fox stooges can't compete with a bag of rocks on brain cell count, let's be honest.

First of all, the claim that ALL of them support democrats is wrong. You've got Kid "I'm rich but sing about being poor" Rock, Kanye "Paranoid about the Jews" West and Donald "Nepotism" Trump, your very own celebrity Republican president, or have you forgotten about him already? What about the richest man on the planet? Is he not good enough?

Second of all, look up the urban-rural divide and then give me a good guess where most celebrities have lived for the majority of their careers.

Or maybe tell me what the youth is into these days, and what a celebrity would speak out in support for grow their fan base in that segment?

What about the fact that many celebrities don't speak out for democrats directly, just against inhumane policies and corruption, and you somehow take offense to that?

Must be a fluke. Can't know the answer.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Lord, Plz protect our journalists that are doing their best to allow the rays of truth to shine into the darkness. God bless you, Tucker. Thank you for all that you are doing in the name of freedom for US.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Always research for Truth and confirmations 👍