We have already Won. πŸ’«πŸ’–β­πŸ’œπŸŒŽ WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Friends!!!

I really need prayers for one of our Anons. Car accident and baby on the way.

PLEASE LIFT HER AND BABY ANNON UP....it’s a critical time right now.

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

GUYS!!!!

Just in from mamma!!!!

We have a heartbeat fam!!! We have a heartbeat! Still waiting on some tests and to see Dr but I had ultrasound and they confirmed for me because I'm such a fucking hot mess. Love you guys, I promise I'll stop asking for prayers one of these days! You keep my soul going. And baby's too.
πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LadyQfTheLake in this post can reply

PRAISE GOD!!!! God continue to watch over and care for Your wee one. Please give peace to mama....and BLESS that baby. Amen!

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

God is good, all the time
All the time, God is good!
Glory to God!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

God is Good!

Praise God! πŸ™

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

πŸ˜ƒπŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Don’t you dare stop asking your Heavenly Father for what you need. He loves his children!❀️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

BeautifulπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸ’–

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

continued prayers!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Amazing news! ❀❀❀
GOD is GOOD!!!❀❀❀

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

SO GREAT TO HEAR !

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ NON STOP

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Amen!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ‘πŸ™

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Prayers should always be requested without any worry. Thank you Yahweh. This gave me chills and will make the beginning of this day an added Blessing. Sending more prayers for a speedy recovery for both.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Prayers should always be requested without any worry. Thank you Yahweh. This gave me chills and will make the beginning of this day an added Blessing. Sending more prayers for a speedy recovery for both.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

AMEN NEVER STOP ASKING FOR PRAYERS WE LOVE YOU

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

AMEN NEVERV STOPMASKING FOR PRAYERS WE LOVE YOU