ICYMI - New Q posted on 11.11 at 8:45 > 17 ...and about the FED!

#4962 - qalerts.app/?q=%23%234962

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Woodrow Wilson's "Wilsonianism" led America into WWI; it defined his progressive stance on foreign policy. His Ph.D. in political science, from Johns Hopkins University, was his claim to fame for promoting progressivism in higher education. Wison was at the 1918 Paris Peace Conference where he advocated for establishment of the League of Nations. His liberalism lives on.

Time to kill Wilson's academic "theories."

16th and 17th Amendments too. They need to be repealed.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

BOI Bureau of Investigation was formed in 1908, later changed to FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation in 1935.
Some memester does not do research.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

also: The Rockefeller Foundation (the takeover of medical education and research - grea$ing the track$ for BIG PHARMA and the demonization of traditional naturopathic medicine).

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Wow, the shit was really piling up that year.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

And right after that in 1914
WW1
Coincidentally end on todays date
11:11

wow, that's absolutely titanic.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

Yup... love what you did there 😜

In response Reflex *.* to his Publication

It was an Olympic-sized accomplishment 😉

(2) Show this thread