Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

YES JIM JORDAN--THAT IS WHO I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Good! Current leadership betrayed us and Trump while Jim and Matt fought for us and Trump.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I applaud that idea! They are both tigers with teeth in live testimony.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz are the real deal! Think of how the Deep State went after both of them during the 1st Trump term?!!

Satan's playbook is pretty thin! (Frangipane). The Deep State has used it over and over with the desired result! But Jim and Matt were like Teflon-- and the usual accusations and lies did not stick! Not because they weren't effective lies, but because WE THE PEOPLE believed them NOT!

President Trump did several major things for the Nation / World-- he broke the rose-colored glasses the Deep State/ The Left passed out to the masses 50+ years ago, and he shattered the pitcher of their Kool-Aid which kept everyone in a stupor, and then he shined the light of truth.

Our friend Kim Clement said: "Trump shall be a trumpet!" (2007)
And my, "Didn't he blow that silver trumpet" and shatter the glasses and the pitcher?! Why, that is rather quite Biblical?" Hmmm...

I can get behind that myself America

I’m so sick of these F$&KING RINOS PARASITES ❗️🤣