#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Like quicksand.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Well perhaps I will go back and listen to Juan's exact words on Desantis. He did for sure say he was working with the globalists.
Of course he did not say good globalists or bad.
Disinformation???

It was obvious from the beginning Desantis was farm raised.
So as usual Nana has a question!
Do you know which side owns him VK?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Awwh come on Canada, Nana has been working for weeks, I can have a little fun with Desantis can't I?

😁Just putting in print what others may be thinking?
You know how hard it was for Nana to be quiet that long!😁

I tend to just put it all on the table and wait to see what rolls off!

When possible give everything what I call the 48hour test at least before you decide.

Questions, Questions, Questions.

🤣Sorry must have been working too hard sometimes
"Smartass Nana" shows up.
She would be the one with the chute!

3 pics, found one just for you Chris😁😘

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

I know you enjoy challenging us Nana! What I love most about you. Believe nothing what you hear and half of what you read, trust your gut instincts after lots of your own research ❤️

Even the Bible said there would be a time when you could not believe what you see with your eyes or hear with your own ears, also something similar to parents and children turning against each other.

10 yrs ago what would any of us have ever! imagined that could possibly cause such a thing.
And yet here we are!🙏

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

The Bible is our play book to study and master….Q is the training program to teach us how. I believe that is why we keep hearing it is going to be BIBLICAL 🙏🏻🙏🏻

While I have seen some purposeful omissions and changes to the wording in the Bible I do believe that for the most part it is good. I would agree.

I can't wait to see all of the other books and spiritual texts they found under the Vatican.
I look forward to seeing our true history.

You are suc a bright light here.
Thank you for all you do and not taking Nana so serious sometimes.
We all need to laugh every single day.
It really is the best medicine.

(2) Show this thread