Only people mentioned by @jeanmarie_333 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

called to pray for DJT 2015, “this is my man for a time such as this.” and that has not changed. he and the warriors fighting for good still my prayer list. enemy always wanting to cause havoc for those God chose to do His purposes. go back to what you know as true♥️this with DeSantis, latest plan by enemy

I don't think so considering his donor list and some of the questionable stuff coming out.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Absolutely!!! we are watching his part in the movie..

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

When Q says “We have it all”, this doesn’t vibe with me.

Matrix veil hunter. Still trying to find the patriots I followed. #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #TrumpWon #USA

That seems very plausible. Trump is making some kind of play, in addidtion to the media go full throttle TDS. The Lincoln Project endorsing Desantis made me wonder if he was dirty.

In response Truth Warrior to her Publication

I opt for the dirty part. I don't think he is on our side .

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

WRWY 🐾

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I was just revieing some intell for the Pleiadians and after the hotmess under China still being worked on, they noted the Italian Mafia Families are high on the list and good at evading capture- hiding within the northern Apls, under secured compounds etc.

They said Soros is the puppet to a entity we have never heard of that is also good at evading capture. They all will be.......time.

Interesting sync!👍

Yikes! my cowboy boots are mafia boots! 😱

(2) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

so then it begs to question....is he connected to Ghislaine Maxwell and that is why she was moved to a prison in Tallahassee???

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

every single one of that is willing to ignore 2020 and just move along to 2024 is a traitor. And the gold-fringed corp govt is dead and gone...wake up and accept it...ugh

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

yes!! Lara always able to state the elephant in the room or secret right in front of us!!

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

Trump posted a few days ago about who will enter his Quicksand, he is leading them in one by one.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is possible, Juan could be giving us disinformation to assist but he did say that Desantis' backers are globalists and that he knows full well who he is playing with.