"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Don't buy canned dogfood.
It's expensive and not that good for your dog
buy inexpensive cuts of meat and put in the effort of cooking some up ever 2 or 3 days
consider these things which are cheaper tham dogfood:
chicken livers, chicken hearts, cube steak, ground chicken, ground turkey, chicken thighs.
always cooking it is a habit to get into but it's not a big deal.
Also...i have a fam of 5...sometimes it's cheaper to buy a lot and portion off some for the dog that will not be spiced.
be aware that they need more meat for a serving than dry dog food be suse dry dog food bloats up in their stomaches.
you can add rice with meat juices if you're low on meat but no potatoes.

I cook any pork I give the dogs, but red meats are given raw daily over a small portion of dry dog food I raise chickens, goats and sometimes a pig... they get all the offal meat, eggs and fresh raw goat milk (don't tell me "theysay" milk is bad for dogs, I have fed it for 35 years) everything is used form the animals I raise. .

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Teresaoldenways in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication

mad respect!!!

my dogs ate salmon & moose with dry - (and anything else that i cooked and didn't have room in the fridge for) 😂

i bet your dogs aren't neurotic either like all the "pets" i see these days - prana is real

i'm happy to know there are women like you still out there in the world

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

I have 3 great Pyreneese, a catahoula, and an awesome Mutt named George, one indoor black cat who runs them all... outside I have 10- 20 barn cats, close to 100 guineas (my garden pest control group, Turkeys, Buckeye chickens. goats I milk daily ( in the last 2 years I had to let my horses (3 drafts and a saddle mare) and cows go to good homes, I could no longer manage the feed cost or physical energy. as I said .. I get a couple of pigs every few years. ( I like bacon)

(1) Show this thread