I've always seen through the Desantis charade. Oh, wait, weren't we supposed to be so proud of him when he protected our 5-8 year olds in school from learning about liberal sexuality? I mean, our 9 year olds were completely fine to be exploited, but we were supposed to cheer him on for this "great" move. Please.

This legislation clearly tells us all who his MASTERS are. Protecting a specific group from any criticism is truly backward and sinister. It is ANTI free speech, ANTI censorship, and dangerous. It creates a pathway to make that group invincible and to proceed with any course of action with impunity. And, frankly, these ARE the people that control the media and banks.....and these institutions happen to be at the root of all evil.

So, do the math anons. Seems to me Desantis has been allowed to play hard ball to gain the trust of patriots and to eventually diminish support for Trump. Desantis is a bought and paid for false idol controlled by evil puppet masters.

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lil Iodine, click on at the bottom under it