i can Burst your Bubble.

Green and Good or Real and Hood.

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Real and Hood πŸ’š

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

It will give a New Meaning to "HAITI" Speech

DNC, Clinton Foundation Sex Trafficking BLACK Children Through the Red Cross and other "Humanitarian" Organizations

ENOUGH SAID

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE GREAT REVEAL

We are about to LOOK UNDER THE HOOD to Expose the Dark Cesspools of Human Avarice and Corruption at the Highest Levels.

(4) Show this thread

Timestamp 6:01 > today is 6/1

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

did Q post β€œBubble” 55 minutes after me on 11/11/22?

Follow 1216

The White Rabbit

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

(2) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Bubbles .Β°β—‹

[4] bubbles

Timestamp

4:31 13 22> 4:4 4 4 = 88

Bubbles x 4 > B x 4 = 2 x 4 = 8

8 + 88 + _ = 8888

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread