The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Good morning
Happy Veteran's Day
THANK YOU
We Will Never Forget What Our Veterans Have Done for Us.

As for My Son and I, we LOVE this Country and for me, it was my Honor and Privilege to serve for 16 years. My Son is still serving.

GOD BLESS THE USA.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @afsocrob in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Thank you and your son for your service.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Thank you so much for your service!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Thank You

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Thank you both for your service.

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH, THANK YOU.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Thanks to both of you for your service to our country!

God loving wife💛, mother of 2 wonderful girls💝, forever patriot🇺🇸 and a bit of a firecracker!💥 Let's finish this now!!🙏

Thank you both for your service and God-bless you! 🙏

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Thank you for your service. May God bless you both.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Now that's an A Team !!!
Thank you Sir for your brave sacrifices and thank your son for his act of selflessness. Generations to come will be inspired by your courage and follow in your footsteps. God Bless You Veterans!!!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Thank you kindly.

(1) Show this thread