The more i learn about the Evil in this world, the more i hate it.
But,, The more i learn about the Beauty in this World , the more i want protect it.

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

That is such a moving quote. My heart literally started humming when I read this. Thank you for sharing.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

🙏❤️

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

I wrote that this morning you can use it anytime you want

(2) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

I hate this world., brother. I do not want it protected. I want it changed. I know what it is like to be in prison. This feels like prison to me. I etch the walls of my heart with another mark every time i wake up here, only to find that, nope, it is still a shit hole, and my fellow prisoners (majority of) are ok with it like this. They are ok with waiting to be let out; waiting to be set free. I also know what it is like to escape from incarceration. I look forward to the 'great escape' with glee. Just how I feel - not meant to detract from your sentiment.

That’s how I feel😏

Have you tried getting back on Twitter?

In response Jen ... to his Publication

Not yet, my energy needs to be directed in other places

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

more men like you are needed. now more than ever.