Ok People .We had a huge red wave just what we needed. But while we were all watching Kati
Hobbs Lake Fetters Oz
none of these matter what so ever. US corp is dead - What was really going on was look there not here.
We loaded the state legislatures with red red red
No one was watching or even stealing those votes -we need 38 red state legislatures we will have much more than that when the count is done. The states will hold the 2nd constitutional convention. Last one was when the Constitution was voted on. Once the federal govt goes down the states must return to the articles of confederation like we were in the beginning. Each state will perform the will of the people or be removed by the military.
The power is going back to the states back to the people. There is a lot more to it but thats the only thing this election was about. The US congress is done.We all focused on the wrong candidates We now have the power to call for the constitutional convention.
Cheer up all we did

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Awesome! Thanks for setting us all straight!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

OMG, I didn't realize how hyped up she is...and I'm a peaceful warrior!😁😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Great post! 👏👏👏 Feeling giddy!😁

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

You should be we got this 👍

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

All with a red dot I expect will be red after the count is done. House and Senate state legislatures

Yes I think Cali state legislature will be red
Trump won cali in 2020

Under the articles of confederation Trump would have no power more an Ambassador role but he has other things to do -he will not run in 2024 imo
No reason to

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏🙏🙏