Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

It was a really wonderful day CowboyW2b.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Tony Wick to his Publication

👍🏻 🇺🇸

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Tony Wick to his Publication

I watched the video from 11/11/63 yesterday morning…went to the JFK library website. It was so moving…reverent. This is a great photo!! 🤍🔔🇺🇸🙏🏼

(3) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Meanwhile in Arizona…….

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

lol. I think an abicus is faster.

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

👇

YES 11.11
THERE ARE 5 Q POSTS FOR 11.11
https://qaggregator.news/?q=11.11

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s in NZ 2:29 > 11:11

what happens if bird (patriots) accounts locked in a cage. if the accounts released will it melt the servers.
timestamp. hostage release

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Sam Rose to her Publication

"But if Twitter is bird, that's ]/that IS[ means."

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Sorry, not expecting much tomorrow. Another “moving forward” moment. Nice connection though!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Checking the board at the moment, the resident and his sidekick are nonentities as always but with the wicked witch gone, it looks like the new third in line may be someone a wee bit more palatable. We shall see how this plays out....

✝️👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🇺🇸 Dakota = Friend Owl = Rebirth

moves and counter moves… They are trying to take the air out of the red wave. it won’t work Cowboy!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏🇺🇸