πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯STOP ALL AND WATCH THIS!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
IM SO SORRY I HAVE TO DO IT LIKE THIS CAN'T SEEM TO UPLOAD VIDS HERE SOME HOW
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://gab.com/benjamin1978/posts/105684467501283816

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

For God, For Peace, For Love, For Freedom. Focus on Jesus, Not the storm. In need of encouragement? Provider of uplifting messages.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

@grasshoppertagkag im not sure if the uploading vid issue is the same as I had but my issues was I was using the image button to try and upload which is how it was on twitter. However I later realized it was the camera button, second Icon from the left when you are typing your post. You may know that already but incase not, thought I would help if i can.

the problem is, no one with any authority will even give this a second thought. ive said this a long time, its We the people who will bring forth a revolutuon.

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kyra Drg to his Publication

wow thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins