Just need to get something off my chest. I need to apologize to the White Hat's reading this for my comments yesterday. I HAVE NOT given up nor do I plan to. I am a very emotional person and overreacted yesterday. Please forgive me as I am human and not infallible. Thank DJT, White Hat's, and Military. I am sorry. 🙏❤

Only people mentioned by @Cecil in this post can reply

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

If we're honest......we all have "Maalox" moments.....We repent.....shoulders up.....keep going......appreciate your honesty....I value you as a person.......much love to you soldier ;)

Yes I know it is frustrating to see and witness. We can see and feel the pain. Waiting others ✨ Keep The Faith 💖
If there wasnt any WH movement in this time...I know myself and know that I would be first in line...

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🤗💗 We love you fellow human being!!! 🙏🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Matrix veil hunter. Still trying to find the patriots I followed. #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #TrumpWon #USA

I discoverd Q about eight months in, as I had just had a child. I have always been a truth seeker, and was excited to find my “people.” I am at the point of using critical thinking. If nothing happens soon to stop this infiltration and fraud.. I will be going with plan B. that there is no plan, and it is up to citizens to change it. Sorry for any typos... AU font is way
tooo small for people past mid forties. Ha

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

We all have those moments of frustration, it’s normal…..sending positive vibes 🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

hey it’s ok, am emotional too, a short break a good thing🙏♥️

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

we all have those moments sweetie. the white hats know this and thank goodness understand that as well.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We have all been there. They understand it's hard. Each day is a new beginning to keep our hope and faith alive.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Tomorrow's a brand new day!
We're Family, and...
#FamilyIsEverything

Its all about forgiveness. We have all been here. logs of love to you!! 🤍

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

we all mess up and miss it sometimes ❤️ I know I have many times -

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

No Worries! Shake it off.
We all have our bad days.
We need each other.
We are in this together.
WWG1WGA

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

we all have those human moments ... its been a long journey, praying the finish line is in sight. we got you°°°

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

🙏 I'm sending my Love and Energy from Father God , to ALL who may have judged you, Brother Cecil!!

We are ALL struggling, we must unite & pray!

You are THE LIGHT 🕯️

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

Kepping it real. Respect.

we all have off days...I had many trying to wake up my CoC for over a year.. they finally gave me a gag order last year..so I quit (a lot were relieved until all our Int Sec started quitting in droves. to date 16 have left with a 17th in process. Media says ops were not impacted by mandates. why are we not joining NATO exercise for first time? Not enough sailors and HQ is in chaos!)

we are human and we are passionate about what has been going on. I feel like I have been a little negative albeit hopeless lately. It just takes an enormous amount of energy waiting for people to be held accountable. We did our part, we voted. But the waiting is excruciating and it's okay to feel the way you do. You are not alone. I truly hope we all get to see the reward of our loyalty to the movement. Hang in there!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

We are all worn out. And WH’s, they know it. But this shitty mess has to be throughly cleaned.
Every last bit of it. Or a couple generations down the road it will be to do all over again & evil will have learned from this loss.

We can do this. God has brought us this far & HE is famous for finishing what HE starts.

❤️🙏❤️

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

It's stressful living two different lives. The one where you can't talk to anybody about what is going on because they're oblivious. And the one you believe you know what is going on.

(1) Show this thread

✝️👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🇺🇸 Dakota = Friend Owl = Rebirth

There is a difference in real Americans. We are aware of what is at stake and what is happening in the shadows. you are allowed to be pissed… “Awareness is the greatest agent for change.”– Eckhart Tolle. ✌️

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Dakota Owl to his Publication

Great quote. 👍

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

don't apologize to anyone who's giving away your children's legacy

they are accomplices

God presented us with the Gifts
Jesus corrected the Glitch
MAN had it - and then gave it away willingly
MAN has to *TAKE* it back (to quote ethan lucas)
& then he said...
"God and Jesus already did their jobs"

it's up to MANkind to save itself
(yet everyone nowadaze cucks to this evil)

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Yesterday was a roller coaster. We're in it together, that's why I love this place.