Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Mind the Gap (MTG) is a left-wing super PAC dedicated to helping Democratic political candidates win elections. The PAC earns millions of dollars in donations primarily from Silicon Valley executives “who are keen on quietly funneling massive political donations into the Democratic Party”[1][2]. The mission of MTG is to “empower private political donors to strengthen our democracy by providing them with evidence-based guidance on the electoral strategies, tactics, and programs that are likely to achieve the greatest impact in a given election”.

https://www.influencewatch.org/political-party/mind-the-gap/

saw this yesterday Crypto wunderkind Sam Bankman-Fried’s net worth was US$15.6 billion ($26.5b) when he went to bed. But when he woke up the next morning, his fortune was gutted by 94 per cent
Then came the collapse. A year ago, FTT was worth $91.50. This morning it was selling for just $4.21.
(short version)

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

"Sam Bankman-Fried"
Uncle Sam
Bankman = Fried

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Another FB saga
A punk kid given a part
Not smart
It's all fun and games until Truth shows up

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

A guy named ”Bankman” - one of the biggest Democrat donors for the midterms - is basically responsible for the latest crypto crash. He’s doing all this because he’s “doing good” and “improving the world.”

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

I wonder if it was made
by gun point.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

Traders Or Tra i ders?

(3) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Scum.