Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Also so they could defect the masses from fraud in elections.

The Colonels Wife, Mother, Patriot, stewardess for 37yrs!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

fetterman…

kek

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

#TNT This is no conspiracy and this is no Theory
this is why borh parties suck fecal matter out of Soros's plumber's helper.#1776#2022 granite the red is way better than the blue. but at the top both parties are extremely corrupt. I mean research the#DNC money funneling straight from Planned Parenthood. and we have some problems with the#RNC receiving undisclosed amounts of donations from Monsanto (who in my opinion is still a weapons manufacturer) here in my home state of#Missouri.#Show_Me_State
The two party system of politics is a failure. We should be voting on people's personal ethics, morals and ideas.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

WHEN ARE MEN GONNA STAND UP TO THIS ❓

(the future👉🏻) "oh you know big bad ass america? ... we took 'em down via shit talkin social engineering"

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

String em ALL UP!
At this point, facilating election theift has stolen not just elections but also a nation. TREASON!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MASTRAINOS SIGNS EVERYWHERE IN RURAL PA I COULD COUNT SHAPIROS SIGNS ON ONE HAND WE ALL KNOW THE STEAL TOOK PLACE IN PHILLY AND PITTSBURG

Dis why I dont trust either side! Team Trumpy only!! Fool the rest of em!

Follower more than a poster.

A friend of mine just brought that same theory up this morning. My theory is that the fix was in everywhere BUT Florida so the media can create a “Trump is finished” narrative. It’s not that the they really want DeSantis, they just want to stoke division in the party. They are also deathly afraid of Trump.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

PERFECT

(1) Show this thread

sounds plausable.
what conspiracy # is this.

Yes, misdirection and worthless to the candidates we nominated.
Its how we root them out permanently - McCarthy, Romney and McConnell ... ALL dirty ... rime to leave / no deals

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Agree 100%

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Yes, Just that.
SMH
#MilitaryTime
#UnloadtheTRUTH

💯 Karl Rove’s CPAC literally poured $$$ into Josh Shapiro’s campaign. And Pennsylvanians are complaining that Mastriano ran a terrible campaign. Lots of apathy here today.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication

Not this Pennsylvanian! He did a great campaign. He won. Cheating for many years here.

(1) Show this thread

Yes Dr OZ was one of them, Friends with the spirit cooking Scank and many other Parasites ❗️😏

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response chore Toke to her Publication

I was wondering if these are photoshopped does any one remember any live videos of him hanging around them ? Only Questioning because they had a commercial saying he was torturing dogs with experiments and that is what fauci was doing . This is a psychological warfare

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

1 Evil Hand Feeds both sides.....
They followed their Orders💙🌹

KeK

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Fix 2020! Arrest these people

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Senator Grassley, you are wrong. Because we (you) did nothing about fraud in the 2020 election, we are being victimized again. You sir, got to keep your job, but many of us were cheated out of our vote.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

chucky,chucky,chucky.
i like you..but
your midwest thinking gets in the way.
and its truely midwest thinking.
"oh well".."you never know whats going on in their life"..."better next time"....
midwest ....sheepleville....and i am not kidding.

(2) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

And that's exactly what I have in mind. It doesn't really matter who won the election ( Democrats or Republicans). I think we are way past that part. We want FREEDOM and Sovereignty and WE can make that happen! We already MADE that happen!

Makes sense why oprah endorsed Fetterman out of nowhere then oz concedes immediately.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

more plausible deniability

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I love logically thinking.