I am delighted around how well Patriots have kept their cool here.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I will never, ever, ever give up....cool, calm and collected!! :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We are trying hard, we haven't even gotten to the NDE imo yet, but I will have to say that if it doesn't come soon, I am not sure that the Militias will remain calm and cool headed.

As I have said, Nana is here til death do us part, and btw I am old enough to say that with some degree of comfort, but I think many, including militias, are at their tipping point.
Just my ol lady opinion.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ‘Trying our bestπŸ’™

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

🀣

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

Merely a flesh wound!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

imagine the time it takes to get all your gear on.....dress up your horse and as sppn as ypu show up bam right in the eye lol

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Hmm...Yesterday, I woke up with a huge "trigger shroud" over me, as soon as I opened my eyes.

I looked around a bit on the boob tube and turned everything off...and went outside for most of the day.

No sense re-hashing the lies and I'm NOT letting that b.s. ruin a perfectly beautiful day in the sunshine.

Side Note: that blood moon effected everyone here in my town. Sirens, day and night for three days. Folks driving like maniacs, and plenty of snappy conversations in check out lines...

I understand, therefore, I am quiet!

lol idk why but this cracked me up

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

I think part of it is because we know we all feel the same way, so going nuts wont help anyone.

this is home home is good😌