Feeling so tired and weary today, worn out. Just want to unplug, sit in the sunshine today, maybe go for a hike. Have been sharing a lot of energy the last few weeks with loved ones struggling with health issues and other "stuff" and feel the need to recharge today and try to get back to full shiny strength before the weekend. ✨😊✨

If you happen to be feeling the weight of everything right now too and need a little boost I'm sending some virtual sunshine and good vibes to YOU!

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

You are so amazing jennja! Much love, and hoping that 11:11 is a good energy day!❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Very kind, thanks. Let's make 11.11 an amazing day! ✨😊✨

(1) Show this thread

Needed that!
Thank you Miss Sunshine!
🌞😃❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

You're welcome! ✨😊✨

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Sending love and light your way! I understand full well how you feel and I hope with every new reply that you can feel all the love being wrapped around you 💪💪💪💞

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

So sweet, thank you! 😊

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

and sunshine Always Good, ty💛

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i remember has been rough for you too with your family, still praying for ya’ll

Thank You ✨ I needed this today ✨

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

You're so welcome! ✨😊✨

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I felt that :)

Have an amazing day !!!

On my way outside to chop wood. Just to feel nature

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Feel like I’m dragging 100lbs of chain behind me today while my soul sings of the VICTORY that is about to materialize.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

It’s the personal battles going on inside this Great War that is wearing down Patriots. The tension between 3D & whatever ‘Enlightenment’ is, feels like it’s gonna pull my soul out of this body any day now.
So tired of getting attacked by people who aren’t awake. A couple of mine concern me they may fall in the 4-6% simply because of stubborness.

My husband & I both agreed last night it may be time to part ways. God forgive me, the relief I felt when I heard it. I told him the problem is we are two horses who’ve been tied to the same wagon but wanting to go in different directions.

Depending On God more than I have in my entire life. Quess that’s the point of all this, isn’t it? 🕊

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

It is the point and we all have different ways to be forged in the crucible 🔥 Having said that, I too have compassion for your struggle and encouragement for the resolution. God Bless You is not just a catch phrase. God and you got this, Patriot!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

SEASONS OF THE HEART, BY JOHN DENVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txP9gIN7uO0

Seasons of the Heart with Lyrics - YouTube

by John Denver

(15) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

glad I'm not the only one feeling sluggish due to other's weight - just ViBiNG in the sunshine now

and knowing there are a few others in same space and headed to recharge makes everything brighter

*SMILES TO ALL

and move into your sunny day!

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

✨😊✨

(1) Show this thread

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

Thx Lib, I'm having a rough couple days, again thought of aa a crazy by those that love me the most. Listening to sad violin music & letting tears fall....then get up and start up anew...thx for the validation! 🇺🇲💞

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

you took my words 🤭😍! was just about to post the same thing
its beautiful here sipping coffee smoking a square in the sun
gope we all get some time to recharge 💜🤞✌️

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Your cup has to be full before you can really help others so take care of yourself today ❤️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Beautiful day over here.
Going to take advantage now.
Thanks!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

.!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Enjoy! 😊

(2) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Take care of you first Jennja ❤️