IM sure there are many of you that din't get support at home, but how do you deal with it? I'm ready for divorce! We don't even speak now!!!

Only people mentioned by @Paisley66 in this post can reply

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

my husband voted for T but wants me to except B won fair and sqaure. not happening. so i ignore those comments and holding the line.

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

same, but we argue all the time because I know the TRUTH!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Give this a read before throwing in the towel! 😎
http://www.madel.jezuici.pl/rodzina/Gray-Men-From-Mars-Women-From-Venus.pdf

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I've actually read his books!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

Same at my house. We grow farther apart, but I know once simething i ssid actually happens - he will have no choice but to listen! Hold the line. The dam is breaking - remember in Gods time not ours💫 sending you a hug 💛

In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication

the dam has supposedly been breaking for months

In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication

thank you! It just really sucks to not have someone to talk the truth with any more.

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I live in Texas away from family. I had to block them because they were ignoring me and One called me a conspiracy theorist I said she had nothing to talk about with me

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread