🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

1122 🌟

Kiki,
you gonna be ok in this hurricane Nicole? just saw big water and winds to hit Daytona Beach Area! Ormond is just above correct?
Love to You 🥰🙏🏼💫

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🙏💖🙏💙 Thank You Honey so very much for Your care & concern 🙏 I am Praying so. 🙏 Yes, I am in Ormond By The Sea,
close to Flagler Beach🙏💖🙏💙
It is crazy windy stormy right now for sure... it has been non stop...
I ❤️ You Fren♾
It’s so crazy because Ian was just 6 weeks ago & we still aren’t all fixed from that storm 😰😢

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Prayers and love for you🙏🏻✨❤️Currently over by Tampa area and it’s windy & rainy, but apparently the storm not arrived yet.

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Keep us informed.
I have an elderly brother in St Pete Beach.

In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication

Ramping up now...lots of wind and sideways rain with big gusts. I’m on the south side of Tampa area, but not far from St Pete🙏🏻Will post if anything changes

Thank you for your report- it means a lot.
My brother is stubborn and wouldn’t leave during Ian. Thank God the area was spared

Only people mentioned by @ConservativeConservative in this post can reply

In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication

Everything is good, just a little flooding here and there, still raining with gusts of wind, but seems to be calming down. I took a nap from being tired not sleeping well last night...lol😂I think most if the loose branches blew off in Hurricane Ian.

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

🙏
That’s good. I can’t imagine trying to sleep when the winds are blowing, especially after going through Ian.
My brother had a fence that went down & had someone fix it because he doean’t see well enough.
thanks again for the update !

(1) Show this thread