I remembered my dreams TWO nights in a row, it’s been awhile since that’s happened.

Only people mentioned by @Light_Warrior17 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

its been a long time since i remembered dreams. i feel like its a connection to spiritual realm. i feel like since awakening you are full on fighting in that spirtual realm all day that now the body/mind/soul take a break when you sleep. i feel like needing less and less sleep past year. wonder what will be like next year.

The dreams you remember are a message.... sometimes they need to be decoded!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Im with ya there!

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

same. ive been remembering mine over the last couple of months.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

I've been remembering bits and pieces.... they were gone to me for 20+ years... I want to remember more

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I dream I was in an OFFICE building and people were moving around boxes of things.............

LIKE VOTES.
................. THOSE IN OFFICE............. a certain OFFICE are moving boxes of ballots........ mark my word.

It's strange. Haven't had many vivid dreams in a very long time, either. This year, having a lot of them. Makes sleeping more entertaining.

Only followers of this user (@UnicornRider369) can see their posts

In response Eme See to her Publication

Ive got many as well, always great to reconnect!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Interesting…I used to remember my dreams all the time then went thru a period when I knew I was dreaming but couldn’t remember anything…the last few days I’m remembering bits and pieces and daily happenings seem to trigger the remembersnce. Still not like it was but getting there. 👍😀

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I was a vivid dreamer in my younger years. Many times as an adult, I know theyre there but cant remember a thing. Ive had intuition ones in the past show me things I would later uncover…these feel similar to those

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I had 2 dreams recently that I remember, one with Moon, the other one was yesterday with Cats. Weird sh!t. And I rarely have dreams (that I remember at least).

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Been close to 2 years since Ive remembered a dream!

(1) Show this thread