๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธThis post is dedicated to the most courageous and selfless man I've ever personally known...the love of my life...my husband. He served this country with all his heart. He wanted nothing more than to see the glorious outcome of this Great Awakening. Today is his Celebration of Life ceremony. He gets his 21 gun salute today. Soar high my Luv!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Prayers my fellow traveler ``๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœ๏ธ

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

That is a beautiful. May his memory live in you daily as joy not sorrow.

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ Love and light to you and your family at this sad time, may your beautiful husband fly high with the angels. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

โœ๏ธGod Wins๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ‘ Sheep No More ๐Ÿ‘ The Great Awakening! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ May God Bless You All! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒโค๏ธ๐ŸŒŽ

Im so sorry for your loss! God Bless! ๐Ÿ™

I am so very sorry for your loss. may God be with you and grant you his love and peace

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!โค Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication

Thank you๐Ÿ’—

(1) Show this thread

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

Im sorry for your immense loss.