Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Some of us want to save humanity so bad that we have no idea what we are doing. I pray to God every night and yet I am still stuck. I am weak and really need prayers. i thought God put me here for a reason yet, I am miserable.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication

I won't presume to know how you feel but I've been in that boat

I would say it might not be a bad idea to withdraw a bit & take some care of yourself before trying to wade back into the battle

There's a saying that you need to have your own cup full to overflowing before you can help another

Blessings ❤️

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

GM Kim, Love ya so much. 🙏❤️ I am so glad God sent You.

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

❤️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Amen 🙌❤️🙌

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I promised President Trump I would never, ever, ever give up - and I won't! :)

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Yeah baby! In it till the bittersweet extra sweet awewome end/{beginning} with ya! 💓🫶🏻🤗

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

❤️❤️❤️

Thank you. Amen.

Lov'in It !!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Amen Sister! 🥰

when election outsomes are delayed what does that avoid? organized rioting? organized False Flag attacks? will we see a mirror of 2020 with late surge Rs barely taking both chambers? let's see what happens?

optics look good here. we knew there would be shenanigans. but delaying the outcome all them Demons can do. let's see what happens?
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/live_results/2022/house/

Hold The Line

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread