Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Wonder what Friday holds.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

First off Cowboy how are you doing? Nana has been praying over you.

Nana is still looking for the military to step up!

Storm is on the way.
Nuke scare event well set up already.
Ink dry on arresting Trump.

NDE? Is the destruction of our Constitutional Republic a NDE for American's?
Guess we will see!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How long must we wait for the military to step up until we realize it is WE who must step up?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

By stepping up I hope that you don't mean with our militias, only peaceful demonstrations.

They want us to go into civil war, we have to avoid it. It is certain failure.

people are getting tired nana

I know we are all tired, and I think the Q team realizes that this is the tipping point. Some of them have been in this for decades.

I totally understand that the militias will not allow this to stand.
I have voiced my opinion on this many times, I too have had to learn patience as Plan A, the sword, would have been my first choice, and seen that I would have been wrong.

There is a point of no return for militias, and I realize that we are there. Pretty sure they realize this too.

In response America First to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

The only thing WE can do at this point, Is pray unceasingly. That snowball is on it's way down and WE just gotta try to keep as many as WE can out of the path of it. When WE first came together as a unit, many of us were hoping for hurry up let's get this done and over. WE are birthing a NEW Nation, and just like having children, They come when they are ready and it's a painful process. Elephants take a long time to be born!

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Nana is pretty sure that my one of my soul lesson to learn this time was to keep the sword in the sheath and win without killing everyone, patience. 😇

I know it is painful for many but it will happen in God's timing not mine.

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

How about swearing in militia as Deputy Marshalls ?

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

Idk, works for me. Did'nt they swear in some NG as Marshalls while they were in DC or who was it? I remember there being a story about deputizing someone when the troops were in DC???

(1) Show this thread