Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Wonder what Friday holds.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

First off Cowboy how are you doing? Nana has been praying over you.

Nana is still looking for the military to step up!

Storm is on the way.
Nuke scare event well set up already.
Ink dry on arresting Trump.

NDE? Is the destruction of our Constitutional Republic a NDE for American's?
Guess we will see!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How long must we wait for the military to step up until we realize it is WE who must step up?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

By stepping up I hope that you don't mean with our militias, only peaceful demonstrations.

They want us to go into civil war, we have to avoid it. It is certain failure.

DEF not failure but DEVOLUTION AND GITMO the soundest options. Least casualties. FK that is what they are there for.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Nana agrees.
I am for military stepping up and doing their job NOW!

In my opinion, which doesnt mean jack, we have enough evidence, and if we have caught them all there is NO reason to continue to make Patriots and Light Warriors suffer.
I believe we are at the % needed to overt civil war once evidence is simply shown to them.

lfg.

We start getting smarter and then the internet goes down - All of the military is not on the same side right?
So if there is a small portion that is not corrupt at the top then would they be against the parts?
If they arrested President Trump he could expose them right?
It seems like a stand off.

(3) Show this thread