Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

HUGE! Maricopa County Exit Polling: Only 14% of Election Day Voters are Democrats!

Do not give up its coming -this will flip on a dime all of it at once -the election the arrests the RV NESARA -This will be the greatest come back in history you have to keep the faith a little longer - its been a long hard ride but we are almost there. We will never look back once this planet is free. WE (you and I ) are the WE in "We the People "
Patriots Unite and stand strong -thats who we are.
God Bless our Military
🏁 Finish line

Can I ask you something???
Where are the funds and assets to cover RV and nesara/gesara coming from ???

Global financial system , KIMS ( Key Integrated Monetary System) is controlled by only one person , Kim Goguen and she also controls world currency, she is Guardian of Global Repository and she will not provide 1 cent for nesara/gesara...
Yes, she has given 3x of GDP in gold to every country in the world last year, but only if they stop working for cabal and if they start working for people in their countries, no country accepted to work for its own people...
All of that gold will be used for humanitarian restoration projects in each country, but not nesara/gesara

If you are talking about all the gold taken from vatican tunnels, from royals and blah,blah,blah, it belongs to humanity and it is hidden away from cabal...yeah, nesara /gesara and qfs are black sun ,cabal plan.
If you are talking about RV or fed's digital currency, it is not happening
cabal has no funds

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Stay tuned Oracle and learn - Kim Goguen is dirty and will walk the plank Only a fool would associate NESARA/GESARA with the Cabal
But we have many of them still -research/education is the answer

senatusconsultum.eu

you are follower of the black sun cabal
it is not my fault you refuse to research further from your q drops

juan is darpa agent

Only people mentioned by @BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jasminka aka The Oracle, click on at the bottom under it