Hi dear american Patriot, I am Leo from Honduras, as I understand yesterday was necessary for us ( patriots) that they commit treason, in order to show the world their evil intentions to destroy USA, so now USMIL has all evidence to arrest this evil people, now I understand that the real huge red wave is about to come, after election day, the best is yet to come, God Wins....

Extract of Restored Republic for today: " The US Revolution: “In the Mid-term Election they will 100% cheat again and 100% get caught again” according to President Trump. “This is the idea. Need to let them commit crimes to prove crimes and arrest them all. Once crimes are proven they can cancel/invalidate elections including the 2020 Election too. Trump can be reinstated as the legitimate President. You will witness the Great Red Wave and also massive cheating, so get ready for The Revolution. Then the Military will take over and implement Martial Law. 11/9 reverses to 9/11 – the day of the Main Event.”

Only people mentioned by @LeoPE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leonidas Pineda, click on at the bottom under it