Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Each and every one of those are dispicable. So our fight continues, nonetheless....

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Yes! I saw one of their shills on Fox: Marc Thiessen, who berated all of us who embraced the "extreme" (MAGA) ideology, and said it was a hard lesson for the Republican Party to return to "more traditional ideology." He said too much $$ was spent on Dr. Oz and H. Walker's AND Mastriano's races. He admitted that the Dems also spent big money on Mastriano's race. And he also 'hoped we had learned our lesson!'-spoken as if he was speaking to a disobedient child!!

I know of certain words others might hurl at him. but as for me, I will simply say, "Well.. bless his heart!"

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

I shut it off when heard him start on it...

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I hope they all get what's coming to them...Please God, I won't ask for anything else as I expect to get what's coming to me!