TOO MANY FOLKS HERE ARE PANICKING! STAY CALM! GOD AND TEAM HAS THIS! ENJOY THE SHOW!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

No one is panicking, but we are all fed up. I did not expect the red to win, too much fraud potential. But we're being drug along and guilted and gaslighted into following compliantly and keeping quiet and I don't agree with that.

Everyone has a right to say this stinks, that it is taking TOO LONG to get things done, to demand evidence that things ARE being done.

When we're told to stand down, to keep quiet, to wait patiently YET AGAIN with another disaster...people can only take so much before they walk away in disgust and disillusionment.

For all we know, the entire ideal of Q will come and go and we'll be living in a messed up world that we helped create by staying compliant with Q's requests not to do anything. We believe in Q only because others have encouraged us to - what exactly has any one of us ever gained by following Q? Most of us have lost immensely in this already, and continue to lose... Don't quilt people into complaince, that's abusive.

Only people mentioned by @RoccoQ in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Yep - and I think it is wrong for anyone to be telling another to 'stay calm' and to 'carry on as usual' and to keep believing that something is going to happen.

Insanity is the belief that you keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome... We've been kept compliant for HOW long now??? We've been told to sit quietly and let Q work for HOW long now?

As I wrote in a post just now, what IF we have been played? What if all the rebels, all the people who would have normally fought back have been roped into compliance and have become submissive to the ideal of Q - to keep us controlled? What IF the Q movement is just another type of cabal to keep those who would rise us - compliant. What if we have fallen, willingly and even defending our enemy, into their hands?

As an abuse survivor, I see thru things much more clearly now. Gaslighting is HUGE and I see it frequently used by others who defend Q's inactions... How long do we wait, and lose our lives in the process?

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

yep. my fear is that trump will announce a 2024 run on the 15th….. where are the audits, first arrest, scare event…….
wearing me out. and yes seeing the fraud on video is mind blowing….🤬

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Ironically me and a neighbor had that same discussion… are we being placated on purpose???

(2) Show this thread