This little man is gonna be one badass drummer when he grows up. Just think we could be looking at the best drummer in history yrs from now.

https://youtu.be/5D56Ra8-FS8

2 Y.O Baby Drummer Is The Youngest Contestant on Got Talent | Kids Got Talent - YouTube

Watch the cutest toddler and world's youngest baby, contestant on Spain's Got Talent ever performance on the drums. Check out the 2 year old drummer as he sh...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

blows my mind how talented the little ones are,💜 i mean seriously this child is..2😁

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Heal be playing Tom Sayer by RUSH when he's 5

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

he'll 👆

(1) Show this thread

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Got me goose bumbs all over! Thanx Nana 🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication

Wasn't he awesome.
I understand that going forward since we are going into a higher frequency that these children and ones to come will remember their past, their talents from other lives, and most importantly will remember their direct connection to God at an early age.

That is another reason for the humanitarian project Nana submitted for daycares that encourage these things from birth.

I wholeheartedly believe this is the single most important thing we as humans can do for the evolution of our species.

(1) Show this thread

🤩😍ADORABLE AND VERY TALENTED FOR A 2 YEAR OLD