Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

So many come across as being despondant, angry or even hopeless.
To me, how do you think the Q team feel, knowing that people are losing hope?
It is akin to a parent watching a child learn a hard lesson like riding a bike and falling.
I am not comparing anons to children, I am comparing someone who has the bigger picture to the unknown...
Everything is being monitored in real time.... Cheating, reactions, rogue factions.
If they think they won, then they go back to business as usual, and bam.. caught in the act. (Knowingly).
Please remain neutral in your emotions, I know it is difficult.
The team sees and knows, NCSWIC.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Vibes of 2020.

It is different this time.
How many more people are awake?
The outcome will not be accepted by the majority.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

This is where I am troubled. No one is acknowledging the absurdity of last night other than the same people who knew in 2020. And those like my husband and loved ones know there is corruption but shrug their shoulders and think nothing more of it. There is no more awakening happening around me and has not been in the past 3 years. They accept defeat as "it is what it is." It feels cruel to open our eyes so long ago and continuously feed us false hope. We are told to use discernment... how else are we supposed to use it?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Just reminds me of 2020 on Twitter. So many Patriots were ready to throw the towel in. It truly surprised me.

I keep hearing so many more are awake. Not in my world.