Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

This Very Weird Storm Is About To Cause Problems…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmxELJUWFBw

2 images

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Alabama is actually in this one#SharpieGate

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Are you in Alabama?

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Are you seeing any signs of it, or is it still some distance from you? I think this one will be POTUS's opportunity to tweet "calm before the storm."

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It won’t reach me. And I wish I knew about the post, but I stopped trying to figure this out long ago. My faith is in God, and His timing is perfect😘

(1) Show this thread

Are you seeing any signs of it, or is it still some distance from you? I think this one will be POTUS's opportunity to tweet "calm before the storm."