Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Wonder what Friday holds.

So tired of seeing Anons give up👀 we knew going into this, it was for the long haul. You don't just turn century old crimes around in a few years. I BELIEVE😎👊🇺🇸 1111

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Sometimes it's not a bad idea to vent.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Every Time to her Publication

I'm good with venting👊 I vent too. I'm not good with tossing in the towel. We have come too far to turn back.👍

(1) Show this thread

They got caught up looking at a single tree that has termites and rot, then lost sight of the big beautiful forest.
Things will come back into view for them.

🙏🏼🥰

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

it's a process....I think we are seeing the people who just wanted tob6e left slone getting pissed because now they actually have to do something. everyone is important....some are just taking much more prodding to hit "precipice"

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen, amen, amen!

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Not sure "give up" are the right words. Exhausted, frustrated maybe. Keep "Holding The Line" while we keep watching innocent people dying. Hold The Line; it's just a few more rigged elections. Hold The Line, while Govs are re-elected, school boards continue as normal, zero arrest made public for the so called "black hats".
Hold The Line#Patriots, it's just a few more decades.
God wins, in the end!!! (apparently, the bad guys keep getting in the way), so be patient

HOW can anyone with a sane mind believe the Midterms would be FAIR when NONE of the Dominion Voting machines, that STOLE the 2020 Elections, were removed ??? 😎

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In It, To Win It 👊

No giving up here. Active digital soldier 5 years counting not giving up until I'm dead lol

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Michele Q17 to her Publication

👊😎🎇

(1) Show this thread

No giving up here. Active digital soldier 5 years counting not giving up until I'm dead lol