Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🚴‍♀️ Just got me pumped up to get on my spin bike! Vibes up!

A Change is Gonna Come - The Vintage Explosion - YouTube

A Change is Gonna Come - The Vintage Explosion Live in Glasgow Bookings: 29 Artist Management - info@29mgmt.comVocals: William HitchellGuitar: Conor SmithBas...

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

We need calming energy first and then a power stimulator to carry us through. I'd recommend the following:

CALM: Mozart's Serenade for Winds K 361, Third movement
and/or Mozart's Flute and Harp Concerto K 299, Second movement

POWER: Prokofiev Suite Montagues and Capulets. BRINGING THE PAIN starts at the 1:20 mark. Let's GO, Patriots!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VY-A7GVLyQ

PROKOFIEV Suite from Romeo and Juliet - "Montagues and Capulets" - YouTube

Dynamic Russian conductor Andrey Boreyko led Sergei Prokofiev's "Romeo and Juliet" March 24, 2017. Watch the entire performance on DSO Replay! www.dso.org/re...

Let's have a good one! We got about 6" of snow last night.
https://youtu.be/yKP7jQknGjs

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I noticed this, Kim, and thought I’d share with you. Coincidence?🤷‍♀️

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Thanks for sharing! Im walking on sunshine baby, Yea.....and Im startin to feel GOOD!! ❤❤💕❤👍😀😊🙏🇺🇸😊

Yup, especially us being in NY.🤪

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

YEP! I'm about to put on the headphones, jump on the mower and blow leaves for a couple hours. Be jammin with VK!