VK’s APL increased again, 9.472/10. We still are waiting on the last ‘e’ to flip.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Aren't Elections and Electrons
Negative ? Asking for a Fren

48 Following. 55 Followers

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

VK is a VERY patient man. I would have flipped that fooken switch a long time ago.. not in baby steps 🙃
You're a good man VK 👊

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

😁💞I wonder if Las Vegas is listing this as a bet - "When does Vincent Kennedy's last "e" flip? I say November 15th...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

LOL! High stakes!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Drop 2344:
Are you ready to see arrests?
Are you ready to see PAIN?
Are you ready to be part of history?
Q

Of course but Americans are so tired of waiting ........ for nothing to be done. And today, we have the Midterms that were also STOLEN in more than a few States.

(1) Show this thread

9+4+7+2+1=23
23 = Pain

I got Drop 2344, not sure if it is correct, but I like the ‘23’ Are you ready to see PAIN?

(1) Show this thread

End sounds good right now.
Interesting after all those “endless” were listed in the drop. 👀

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

👀

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

is that Az.....that will take days.....ugh. keeping the few around me who are awake, but a little sleepy (ha), beliving the plan has become exhausting.

feeling like we have all been played like a fricking fiddle

In response Kimberlee Deppe to his Publication

exactly how i am feeling right now. quite frankly I am bored with this shit!

(1) Show this thread