My APL is pinging at 99%.
Pennsylvanians cannot be this stupid. Fetterman?? Shapiro?? who worked with Wolfe to kill your grandmas?
I got nothing left in the tank team.
Pray for me please. 🙏

Only people mentioned by @ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

i watched my area in NEPA Once again was a Red wave to those mail in ballots Then flipped blue

I feel the same way, I cant believe Waltz won.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In the KEYSTONE state, this may be our opportunity to point out the fraud, and now finally how completely insanely obvious it is. Patriots in full control, it is not easy to waken the minds of those who are unable to shake free from mind control- but now more of them may be ready to listen. We know that in reality Trump is our commander in Chief . Praying that you feel that peace that surpasses all understanding!

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

right there with you, there is no way.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God,
I come before you, with a humble and contrite heart.
I am asking favor, not for myself but for someone else.
Please send an angel of protection over Modern Missy.
Please re strengthen her resolve to do what is best for her and her family. We are all combat fatigued, and we all are hopeful of your grace and dignity as we fight the earthly battles.
Thank you for your miracles.
In your name we pray.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Bless you Charlie. Thank you so much for this. I regrouped & I'm better now. It's just so freaking painful to watch. I'm tired.

(1) Show this thread

What is a Keystone?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

128 (Modified) P R A Y
Attention on deck.
There is an active war on your mind.
Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.
Graphic is essential.
Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.
They never thought she would lose.
Snow white.
Godfather III.
Iron Eagle.
Q

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I'm sending you an energetic hug from Cen Penn 🤗🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

praying fren....I think we are approaching "precipice" rather quickly.🙏