On a different Vibe... Classified threw up round worms.
I'll spare you the pics

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

HCQ, Ivermectin.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i relate

Sometimes a good ole pirge is good VK…😏

If only the Earth could do the same and send those parasites to outer space, or past the ice wall or through the firmament or whatever the hell is out there.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=I%27ll+spare+you+the+pics

John Fitzgerald Kennedy - 233❤️
Follow The White Rabbit❤️
Timing Is Everything
How Do You Like Me Now
Their Fates Are Sealed Now
All Parasites Are Of Satan
Barack Obama Denver Airport
False Evidence Appearing Real
Donald J Trump Boss Baby❤️
Their Fates Are Now Sealed
Another Bites The Dust
Catholic Clergy Were Jailed
The Judgementday Of America
White Hats In Control❤️
Alarm Alaaaarm All Hands On Deck Q❤️
Babylon The Great Is Fallen
Dna Is The Key To Christ
Satanic Genetic Tampering
The Genocide By Vaccination

Q Post 233

Timestamp = Q Post 510
>>21626 (SUM = Q POST 17 below)
MISSING POST RE: DEFCON [1]
Directly after POTUS alters Tweets to [1] min interval and adds "Q" - use graphics.
Learn.
Q

So some classified information (cyber election tracking tech) coughed up parasites aka the election stealers.

Please tell me Pritzker and Josh Green are on that list of worms

The purge...poor kitty ☹
The pasta video came to mind, then OMNIFICIENT. 🌌🌠

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Aww poor kitty and poor you for having to clean up! 🤢🥴

kind of how im feeling after last nights debacle

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

sounds like medications working. cats have to be treated differently with different systems different meds and diff antibiotics than other animals etc keep the litter box extra clean in this process.. seen a video the other day of someone took a paper towel wet it with alcohol i think, wiped the kitty feet and looked at it under a scope pretty creepy cats carry a parasite that (makes you like them) according to my grandson's app he has on his phone hes always looking up interesting things hes so mine lol

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

Ivermectin….go to Danny at Dirt Road Discussions on TG, he has done massive research. I give it to my two cats as well.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Poor baby. At least someone is purging.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

kind of gross, classified been munching on outside animals? cats hunt, can pick up parasites

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I forgot your cats name is classified....feel better.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Thank you for not showing the pics VK.

On another note, I’d like to say & I think I can confidently speak for millions of us here in Arizona, that today we are extremely angry. Please President Trunp, NOW IS THE TIME TO EXPOSE IT ALL. IT’S TIME FOR YOU AND THE MILITARY TO STEP IN. THIS OUTRIGHT BLATANT CHEATING NEEDS TO BE KNOWN BY EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY. I’ve been patient for all these years but I am losing hope. Our hands are tied out here. We need your help now more than ever. Please Sir, it’s time. Thank you.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Im feeling your 'disgust' and support you here in NJ. Praying something might change !

(1) Show this thread

Sounds like an infestation of parasites.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Like the majority of the Government if not all.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Like the majority of the Government if not all.

(2) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

We need to remove the parasites from the world. God is in control.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Ivermectin

Red Wave> Blue Steal> Anger/Election Fubar> Faux Biden Panic > Defcon 1 > Military. Sometime next 2 weeks!!

In response William Filer to his Publication

Oh and Hunter arrest...or someone, pick one.

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

That's oversharing VK...

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

😱😳poor Classified!! 😂🔬

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Better to throw them up than choke them down!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Patriot is up to her usual. i got up now can u get me down. lol

The vet can give ya dewormer for that baby! Glad ya gave us an update been wondering about that special kitty!

FJB .......Trump is my President

Whens the Military stepping in or do the people have to rise first ?

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

send them to space

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

On another note - APL Level up again

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Good morning VK - Sending best de-worm wishes to Classified