Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Just a reminder to any White Hats out there.

It's getting fooking cold in the North! I'm in Michigan and we have
snow in the forecast for Saturday. Should we lose power.. will we be left to freeze? Pretty sure the White Hats aren't huddling together in Northern parts of the countryπŸ™„ I was so hoping this would go off in September while it was still reasonably warm.

The NOT KNOWING is torment for an overly tired brain.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I thought of this too! Im praying for us all, im in northeast! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

:)

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Ready for the pounce :)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes 😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Storm moving into Florida.

When we start this rebuilding thing can you do Nana a favor first?

🧐COULD YOU MAKE IT A PRIORITY TO FIRST TEACH THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA THAT WE ARE NOT A FOOKN DEMOCRACY!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, I think people will drop the labels by that point. We will have to just start from scratch. Souls are just about ready!

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nothing gets my goat more! then I must remind them of the Pledge of Allegiance that it says republic not a democracy!

(3) Show this thread

Oh, please something big happen! We need intervention. My state's elections are so rigged. God help us!

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

πŸ”₯ Sonic Boom πŸ”₯
πŸ’₯ Red October πŸ’₯

Hammer time (1:15/4:44)πŸ‘€
(10,5 million subscribers)πŸ‘€
πŸ‘‡
https://youtu.be/kaDPx3CgMNM

euh πŸ€’

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts