"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

President Trump, in spite of all the cheating, is confident. He knows something we don't. So, let's be confident too!❀️😊πŸ’₯

11.9.2022 at 1:14 a.m. ET
1+1+9+2+2+2=17=QπŸ’₯
1+14=15/51=17(Q) x 3 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
1+1+9+2+2+2+1+1+4=23=no. of painπŸ’₯

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I am nearly giddy and nobody here understands why... can we just get the emergency alert now and start taking over the TV stations or shut it all down for ten days or something kinda cool?

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β€οΈπŸ’₯
Yep, started out the evening hopeful but wary...
Then got hopping mad with righteous anger...
Then chose to use faith and keep focused on God...
Then saw President Trump's 1:14 a.m. post and smiled.
And somewhere in there, I saw that Q had posted again.
And I liked the last part a lot:
"Who will put an end to the endless?
Taking control."

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Well if there was ever a time for big faith, I might guess now is a perfectly good time for that. Go team go!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

BLESS YOU PATRIT

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Evil likes it when we give up, nah... we have more than we know, so time to pray and manifest our version of reality back into existence and shatter their illusion. WWG1WGA - let’s flip a table and get this party started πŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ͺ

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

What did trump post - I can't always get on my truthsocial account.

@askyourself - I completely agree and that's been my attitude and response all nite tonite - it's happening - it's just we still can't see the full picture -- we will though - soon enough

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

thank you - I just found it!!!! We are headed for better days ahead - the best will be coming SOON!

Only people mentioned by @Angeldoc in this post can reply

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

I tried adding two screen grabs, the other one is even more promising 😎

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

thank you - I found it on JFKJrFan's page - I go there when I can't get to VK's page. I'm not sure what the ratio posted on his page means - is it a stock market signal about some crypto - APL? apple?
I don't know - but thanks and goodnite

thank you - I found it on JFKJrFan's page - I go there when I can't get to VK's page. I'm not sure what the ratio posted on his page means - is it a stock market signal about some crypto - APL? apple?
I don't know - but thanks and goodnite

(2) Show this thread